Tuesday 29 March 2011

First Post

The beginning of a modelling blog from me.
Hopefully, I can be disciplined enough to record all of my slow build process.


Ok.
I am a long time reader/poster/moderator of the Modelling Forums at Automotiveforums but unfortuneately, I don't seem to complete  the majority of my builds.

It makes sense to list them in the first post for easier referencing.


Work In Progress.

Tamiya Lotus Europa
Fujimi+Revell Ferrari 550 Maranello
Fujimi Ferrari 355 GTB
Hasegawa Ferrari 328 GTB
Revell (Protar Re-box) Ferrari 250 GTO
Revell Ferrari F430
Protar MV Agusta F4 Speziale
Revell BMW 507
Revell Mercedes 300SLR Uhlenhaut
Revell Porsche 993 Turbo


Completed.

Revell (Italeri Re-box) Ferrari 365GTB Daytona
Hasegawa Ferrari 348 GTB
Protar (ESCI) Ferrari 250 SWB
Revell Jaguar XKE
Revell Jaguar XKSS
Revell BMW Nazca Concept
Revell Bugatti EB110
Revell Porsche 924
Revell/Monogram Plymouth Barracuda
Revell/Monogra C4 Corvette ZR1
Revell/Monogram Lotus Esprit Turbo
Italeri Porsche 928 S4
Italeri Porsche 993 Turbo
Italeri Ferrari 288 GTO
Revell Ferrari 365 GTBB



No comments:

Post a Comment